When it comes to a phenomenal wedding package, the team at Tuggeranong Homestead are not here to mess about. They’ve got some amazing inclusions, an awesome venue that’s perfect for capturing wedding photography and videography and an air of serenity that Darryl Kerrigan would be entirely unable to resist. Let’s take a look at some Tuggeranong Homestead wedding photos and learn a little more about the services they offer to couples about to tie the knot.
Tuggeranong Homestead Location
As far as the ACT goes, Tuggeranong is a delightfully natural area directly south of Canberra. It’s full of Nature Reserves and borders multiple National Parks. The various scenic drives and lookouts are all sights you must see if you visit Canberra at any point.
Tuggeranong Homestead is located in the very heart of Tuggeranong Valley, not even half an hour out of Canberra CBD and airport.
The Tuggeranong Creek runs but a stone’s throw away, adding to the already naturally peaceful setting.
Tuggeranong Homestead Wedding Venue
The venue itself is a gorgeous rustic homestead on 70 acres of the vast, secluded Aussie outdoors. The Homestead and its surrounding features exude an old-timey flavour that radiates “home”, “love” and “welcome”.
With your wedding package you get exclusive access to all the on-site areas listed below. These are perfect for hosting events, accommodation and of course, capturing some epic wedding photos and videos.
- A sandstone paved cafe garden, perfect for the ceremony and reception.
- A large homestead with several rooms available to host functions including the Drawing Room with two gorgeous open fireplaces and the Sunroom contained entirely within large windows.
- A machinery shed that screams, “capture amazing rustic photos here”.
- Garden marquees to provide some cover to guests.
- A bandstand to host a dancefloor and/or live band.
There are so many bits and pieces included in a Tuggeranong Homestead wedding package that I simply cannot fit them all in one short blog post. Here are a few though, that should help you figure out whether this venue is the one for you and your partner…
- A commercial kitchen and fully licensed bar to cater for everything you need food and drinks wise.
- Reception chairs and tables, chairs for guests for the ceremony and some super chic antique furniture for the signing.
- Free overnight parking in a well-lit space.
- Fairy lights in the machinery shed to add to the magical charm of the venue.
- A fire pit with seating surrounding it for a chilled, late-night fireside chat.
- Pet-friendly grounds.
And much, much more! Just head to their website to see all the other amazing inclusions on offer.
Tuggeranong Homestead Wedding Photos
For a charming, serene, rustic wedding, Tuggeranong Homestead has everything you need and more!
For some delightfully rustic Castlemaine wedding venues, check out this blog in the Briar’s Atlas Notes!