If you’re wondering why small wedding venues are the best, all you have to do is check out this list of incredible small wedding venues.
- These venues pack a punch: folks who run a small wedding venue, such as Rupert on Rupert, are able to dedicate a brilliant design sensibility to a more unique and quirky arrangement of space.
- Less empty space for your guests: small wedding venues are great because there is less space and the area feels fuller, which makes for a less awkward experience for guests. Think of it like fireworks in a can of beans.
- More choice: naturally, because they occupy less space, you’ll find there are far more options for your small wedding, from bars, to mini warehouses, and everything in between.
- Less guests. Struggling to get your guest list down to a manageable number? There’s no better fix for that than the enforced restrictions of a venue that can only hold 20-50 guests. Let the walls of the space to the hard-work for you, and rule out that 7th-removed acquaintance.
- The grand calm: small wedding venues just inspire a higher level of calm, thanks to the fact that you’re not organising a wedding in something the size of an aircraft hanger.
Small is beautiful (also the name of a film my friend made).
And that about covers it. Putting on a small wedding? Make an enquiry with me to photograph it.